Maprao Gaew – Shredded and Dried Coconut Glazed with Sugar
3 cup overripe coconut
3 cup coconut palm sugar
1. Scrape the coconut. Make it long with about 1cm. wide.
2. Simmer the coconut palm sugar until it’s dissolved.
3. When it’s boiling, add scraped coconut. Mix well.
4. When it’s getting to dry. Remove it to a tray.
5. Use fork to roll it as big as one bite. Leave it until the sugar is dry and stick to the coconut. Do the same thing with the rest.
If the coconut doesn’t get solid later, that means you took too short time on simmering.