Prepare dipping sauce ingredients:
1/2 cup dried shrimps
1/2 cup roasted minced coconut
1 tbsp. minced galangal
1 tbsp. minced ginger
1 tbsp.thinly sliced lemongrass
1/4 cup thinly sliced shallot
1 cup palm sugar
2 tsp. roasted shrimps paste
1 cup fish sauce
1 cup roasted cut coconut
1 cup dried shrimps
1 cup roasted peanut
1/2 cup shallot (sliced in small cube shape)
1/2 cup ginger (sliced in small cube shape)
1/2 cup sliced chiles
1/2 cup sliced lime (in small cube shapes)
15-20 betel leaves
1. Crushed galangal, lemongrass, shallot finely. Add shrimps paste and mix well.
2. In a pot, add fish sauce and palm sugar. Boil it with medium heat.
3. Add the paste we got from step 1 and mix well.
4. Keep stirring. When it get thick, use low heat and add dried shrimps and roasted minced coconut.
5. Serve with the side ingredients. When you eat, add a little bit of everything on the leave and then pour the sauce on top. Then, wrap it up and eat it!