Gaprao Neu-uh , (Stir fried Beef with Basil)
500g. minced beef
1 onion (sliced)
1/2 yellow sweet bell pepper (sliced)
1 cup Basil
2 tbsp. sliced garlic
2 tbsp. slice red chili pepper
1 cup rice
2 tbsp. vegetable oil or olive oil
1 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1. Add vegetable oil into a hot pan. Wait until the oil get hot.
2. Add garlic and fry until the garlic almost turn yellow. Then, add red chili peppers (cover your nose at this step!)
3. Add the beef right away if you don’t want to sneeze too much. If you want it very very spicy (like it is burning your mouth, please wait for 10 seconds then add beef) 🙂
4. Add onion, sweet bell pepper and mix well. Cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Throw the basil in, mix well and turn off the fire.
6. Put Gaprao Neu-uh on top of rice before you serve it to your husband or your wife! 😀
I got lucky today husband take care of baby Mali for me.. haha.. This food only took me a short time.