Thai Food Easy Recipe: Kao Moo Tod Kratiam – Rice with Garlic Pork Stir-Fry
1/2 cup sliced pork
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. minced black pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Heat the pan and put olive oil. Wait until it’s hot and then fry the minced garlic.
2. When the garlic is about to turn gold scoop it out and leave it on the plate.
3. In the same pan, add pork. Cook it for 5 minutes. Remember to slice the pork very thin. That way it takes a short time to be cooked.
4. After that, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, black pepper and salt. Then add the fried garlic later. Mix well.
5. Serve with hot jasmine rice.
This is one of the easy and fast recipes you can make by yourself or order it from any restaurant in Thailand. We eat it every week when we can’t think of what to eat.