Minced Pork and Salted Egg Stir-Fry, Moo Sab Kai Kem
1/2 cup minced pork
1 Salted Egg (Peel and cut to 4 pieces)
1 tbsp. lightly crushed black pepper
2 tbsp. sliced Chinese Celery
2 tbsp. cut baby corn
2 tbsp. cut carrot
2 tbsp. cut string bean
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Heat the pan and add vegetable oil. Wait until it is hot then add garlic.
2. When the garlic starts to smell aromatic, add pork and use medium fire to cook it for about 3 minutes.
3. Use the flipper for frying to crush the minced pork and make it cook very well.
4. After that, add baby corn, carrot, string bean, black pepper and oyster sauce. Mix well.
5. Add salted egg and Chinese celery and turn off the fire.
You don’t have to put fish sauce in this one because oyster sauce and salted egg are enough to make it balanced salty. Serve this with hot jasmine rice.
It is very easy and quick recipe to try at home. I first tried this food when I was at university in Ubon Ratchathani, a lovely quiet place and away from town.
I remembered ordering it from the restaurant at the village near by, really miss it there. 🙂