Thai Food Recipe: Pad No Mai Sai Pla Muek (Spicy Bamboo and Squid Stir-Fried)
1 cup cooked squid
2 cup sliced bamboo
2 tbsp. sliced kaffir lime leaves
1/2 cup sweet basil
1 tbsp. pad ped paste
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1. I have pad ped paste from last time i cook the food called Ho Mok Talay.
The paste is made by grounding 2 lemongrass (sliced), 2 pieces galangal (cut finely), 2 red onions, 1 clove garlic, 2 tsp. shrimp paste, 1 tsp. kaffir lime skin (sliced), and 5 dried red chili peppers together
2. Heat the pan and put olive oil. Fry the garlic until it smells good and then add paste. Stir fry about 20 seconds.
3. Put squid and bamboo. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and 2 tbsp. of water.
4. Mix everything well. Add sweet basil. Mix it again and then turn off the fire.
5. Serve with hot jasmine rice.