Thai Food Recipe: Pad Tua Ngohk (Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried)
1 cup pork
1 cup cut Chinese celery
1 cup cut scallion
1 fried tofu
3 cup bean sprouts
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1/2 cup water
1. Cut the fried tofu in to small and thin square pieces.
2. Heat the pan and fry minced garlic with olive oil until it turn a little bit yellow.
3. Add pork, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Stir fry for about 8 minutes. Gradually add water when the pan gets too dry.
4. Put bean sprouts and leave it cook for 2 minutes. Now, add Chinese celery, scallion and tofu.
5. Add, oyster sauce and then mix it together. Turn off the fire.