Pork Liver and Black Peppers Stir-Fry – Dtub Moo Pad Prig Thai Dum
1 cup pork liver
2 tbsp. black pepper
2 group scallion (cut 1 inch)
1/2 onion (sliced)
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
2 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. sugar
3 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. vegetable
1. Clean and sliced the pork 0.5cm.
2. Roast the black pepper until it smells aromatic then crush lightly.
3. Mix oyster sauce, light soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and water in a small bowl.
4. Heat the pan and add vegetable oil. When the pan is hot, add minced garlic and fry until it turns gold.
5. Next, add onion and the white part of scallion. Use max heat.
6. Add pork liver. After 2 minutes of cooking, add black pepper and mix well.
7. Add the sauce and quick stir. Now, add the green part and turn off the fire.
I’m so full tonight. I can’t believe my stomach can get really big like a pregnant girl, but I am not :p haha My friend made Pork liver and Black Peppers Stir-Fry for the dinner and we had it with jasmine rice. It tasted so good and I couldn’t stop eating. I posted about Shrimp and Black Peppers Stir-Fry a long time ago and this one is not really different from it. Make it and try it!