Stir Fried Shrimp Curry (Goong Pad Phong Garee)
1 cup big shrimps (peeled, de-veined)
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1/4 cup stock
1 tbsp. curry powder
1 onion (cut)
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. light soy sauce
1 tbsp. shrimp paste for Tom Yum
1 tbsp. sugar
1 group scallion (cut 1 inch)
1 group Chinese celery (cut 1 inch)
4 red and green chili peppers (cut diagonally)
1 tsp. pepper
1. Heat the pan and add vegetable oil. Wait until it’s hot.
2. Fry minced garlic until it has aromatic smell. Cook the shrimps for 2 minues.
3. When the shrimps are almost done, add stock, curry powder, onion, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, light soy sauce, shrimp paste for Tom Yum and sugar.
4. Beat the eggs and add it into the pan.
5. After that, add scallion, Chinese celery, chili peppers and quick stir.
6. Turn off the fire.
7. Sprinkle pepper on top when you serve this recipe.