Joy’s Top 5 Thai Food Specialty Recipes from Thailand! \(^v^)/
From Joy’s TryThaiFood Blog
5. Gang Som Naw Mai Dong (Spicy Bamboo Soup) with photo!
4. Yum WoonSen (Glass Noodle Spicy Salad) with photo!
3. Gang Som Goong Kai Cha-Om (Shrimp and Fried Egg Sour Soup) with many photos!
2. Pad Phet Sator (Bean Pod Stir-Fry). Photos! This one is SO delicious! This is my husband’s favorite! But, it is not number one. This is my list, so I CHOOSE THE NUMBER ONE!
NUMBER 1. Is… TOM YUM GOONG! Spicy Shrimp Thai Soup – yes, we LOVE spicy soups here… what can I say? \(^v^)/ >
Make some Thai Food for your family
– you don’t have to buy it at the restaurant,
This TOP 5 Recipe post was inspired by Darren Rowse at Problogger.net – he is giving away $1001 dollars for a prize. There are THOUSANDS of entries! I hope I win something… ^^