Ã Â¸Å“Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸â€Ã Â¹â‚¬Ã Â¸â€ºÃ Â¸Â£Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â«Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸â„¢ Pad Priao Wan
(Sour and Sweet Stir Fry)
Ã Â¸Å“Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸â€Ã Â¹â‚¬Ã Â¸â€ºÃ Â¸Â£Ã Â¸ÂµÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸Â¢Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â«Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â²Ã Â¸â„¢
Pad Priao Wan
(Sour and Sweet Stir-Fry)
5 tomatoes (cut 4 times each one)
10 big shrimps (peeled, de-veined, cleaned and cooked)
1/4 cup cut onion
1/4 cup cut sweet peppers (yellow, green and red)
1/4 cup sliced pineapple
10-12 partridge eggs (boiled and peeled)
1 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
3 tbsp. ketchup (or as much as you like)
1 tbsp. fish sauce
1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. Thai pepper powder
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Heat the pan and add olive oil.
2. When the pan is hot, add minced garlic and fry until it has aromatic smell.
3. Put sweet peppers, tomatoes, onion and then stir for 2 minutes.
4. After that, add shrimps, pineapple, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, ketchup and thai pepper powder.
5. Add water if the sauce gets too thick.
6. The taste should be sweet, sour and a salty.
7. If you like the partridge eggs, add it in the pan and mix well before you turn off the fire.
8. Serve with jasmine rice.
Pad Priao Wan (Sour and Sweet Stir-Fry) is another colorful Thai food recipe for the children and everyone that loves sweet and sour food. It is also good for any of you who is on diet program. Just skip the shrimps and add less oil in the food. Broccoli and carrot can be added if you love more vegetables. 🙂 I love to put a lot of fresh tomatoes in my Pad Priao Wan because it helps provide me a nice, fresh, radiant and smooth skin!!
In Thai restaurants you may find this food but they would cook it with crispy fried fish. 🙂