Deep-Fried Bass with Sweet Sauce in Thai, Pla Grapong Tod Nam Pla
- 1 bass
- 200 ml. fish sauce
- 1 sour mango (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- 1 tsp. coriander leave
- 1 tsp. minced red chili pepper
- Clean the bass very well and dip it in a bowl of fish sauce.
- After that deep fry the fish on medium heat until it turns yellow and crunchy.
- Mix 2 tbsp. fish sauce with palm sugar. Add chili pepper and sliced mango.
- Add the coriander leaves in the sauce. Serve with deep-fried bass.
I saw this recipe on TV this morning. It took just a few minutes, then finished, very easy. I love the sauce too, especially the sour mango in it.