Thai Children Recipe: Moo Choop Bang Tod
(Deep Fried Minced Pork with Seaweed)
Thai Children Recipe: Moo Choop Bang Tod (Deep Fried Minced Pork with Seaweed)
1 cup minced pork mixed with seaweed
2 eggs (beat)
1 cup wheat flour
1 cup dried bread
15 pieces of any vegetables you like (brocoli, carrot, baby corn)
1/2 tsp white pepper powder
1 tsp. soybean sauce
1. Mix minced pork with soybean sauce and white pepper powder.
2. Make the pork round. Don’t make it too big because the pork will not be cooked very well. Make it as big as a coin will be fine (my husband says a “quarter”.
3. Hide vegetable inside the pork. Make the pork circle.
3. Roll the pork over wheat flour. Dip it in beat eggs. Then roll it over dried bread.
4. Deep fry the pork until it turn gold. Make sure you use low heat.
Dip with tomato sauce or chicken sauce. This is a good trick for your children to eat vegetables.