Stir-Fried Fish with Chinese Celery, in Thai, Pla Pad Kun Chai
- 1/2 cup snapper (cut and deep fried)
- 1/2 cup Chinese celery
- 1/2 cup cut scallion
- 1 tbsp. cut sweet pepper (red)
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. stock
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
Stir-fried Fish Cooking instructions:
1. Heat the pan and add garlic.
2. Stir-fry until it smells aromatic. After that, add fried snapper, scallion, Chinese celery, sweet pepper, oyster sauce and stock.
3. Quick stir and turn off the fire. Serve on top of jasmine rice.
This is my dinner for today! I just want to eat something different from what I cook at home and from what I usually order at the restaurants. This evening, I and my husband found the best restaurant here in town. The price is very cheap, consider the food they cooked but it is expensive, compared to the same type of restaurants in town. Think about the taste, it is always worth it!
This recipe you can apply it with any kind of fish. In Thailand, we mostly cook snakehead fish as it is easy to find anywhere in Thailand and cheap. You should pick the fish with less bone and make sure you get the fresh one. That way, you will taste the sweetness from its meat.