Kai Dang Kem (Salted red yolk)
20 Eggs from duck
1 cup salt
2 cups clean water
1 big jar
1 big bowl
1. Dissolve salt into the clean water and boil it.
2. When salt water is boiling, remove from the stove and leave it cool off.
3. Pour cool salt water into a big jar.
4. Clean the eggs from duck very well. Crack them in a big bowl. Then only take red yolk. Be careful, don’t break the red part.
5. Put red yolk into a jar of cool salt water. Seal it well.
6. Leave the yolk in there for 4-5 days. If you want it to get very salty leave them in a jar for 7 days.
7. After that remove from the jar and leave them in the sun. This way, we can keep for our next next meal 🙂
Ah!! I have left so much white clear part!! Never mine, let’s use that on my face.. it smelled bad but it help my face look nicer! haha