Fried Pig Soft Bone (Rib bone) – Si Krong Moo Tod
This is the easiest way to make fried pig’s soft rib bone delicious! It’s a recipe for 4 pieces though.
4-5 Pieces of pig’s soft rib bone
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
2 cups vegetable oil
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup Basil
1. Mix the rib bone, oyster sauce and soy sauce altogether using your hand. Then mix it with all purpose flour.
2. Heat up the pan to max. Add vegetable oilÃ‚Â and waitÃ‚Â until the pan get really hot. Get the lid ready.
3. When the pan and vegetable oil get really hot, drop the rib bone quickly shut the lid to protect yourself from hot oil splash.
4. Now change the heat to low and fry it until the color turn brownish. When the rib bone almost done, throw basil in the pan and fry them too.
5. Remove the rib bone and fry the basil until it get crunchy.
6. Now it’s ready to be served with hot jasmine rice.