Bean Curd and Seaweed Soup, Gang Jued Tao Huu Gab Sarai
1 cup minced pork
2 cups green vegetable
1 cup bean curd
1 cup seaweed
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 cup ready to eat, mung bean noodle (optional)
3 cups water
1 tbsp. mince garlic
1 tbsp. crushed peper
3 crushed coriander roots
1. Mixed the minced pork with pepper, garlic and coriander very well. Make small round balls.
2. Boil the water until it’s boiling.
3. Add salt, pork balls, bean curd and cook for 10 minutes with max heat. Don’t stir.
4. Add soy sauce, green vegetable and seaweed. You may add mung bean noodle now if you like. Boil it for another minutes then turn off the fire.
5. I added carrot that was made as heart and star shapes for my cousin. We called it rainbow soup.
Today my friend wanted to have Gang Jued Tao huu (Bean Curd Soup) so I stopped at BIG C, which is near by, and got stuff from there. It is very easy but I don’t know if this recipe is similar to Chinese style.
I really missed cooking. After I got a job, I didn’t have much time to cook. The traffic is so bad. I got home so late. What I really like to do is to cook, but just cooking for pleasure. I’m not fast enough to open a restaurant yet.
Anyway, I sent my resume to a cooking school apply for teacher position. I guess they didn’t want a very young teacher with baby face, and small voice like me. haha 🙂 I didn’t hear from them.