Kai Yad Sai – Vegetable Stuffed Omelette
1 cup minced pork or beef
Â½ onion (cut finely)
Â½ cup cooked sweet corn seed
Â¼ cup string bean (sliced)
Â¼ cup carrot
Â¼ cup cucumber
2 eggs (beat)
1 tbsp. fish sauce
2 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Fry garlic in a hot pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil until it smells nice.
2. Add pork and cook for 10 minutes. While you cook, add fish sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Mix it together.
3. Put all vegetable and stir for 2 minutes. When u finish, put the stuff in a bowl.
4. Next, beat 2 eggs and fry it on the pan.
5. Add mixed vegetable in the middle of the omelet and fold.