Thai Food Recipe: Nam Kra Dook Moo (Pickled Pork ribs)
9 oz. soft part of pork ribs
10 cloves garlic (crushed and then slice)
2 tsp. salt
6 tbsp. steamed rice
- Put pork in a big bowl. Add salt, garlic and rice.
- Use your hand knead then together.
- Put the mixed pork in a glass bottle and seal the cap. Now, keep it in refrigerator for 3 nights.
- After 3 nights, deep fry the pork for 20-30 minutes in medium heat or cook it in the oven.
- You’ll get sour pork 🙂 which is the best eating with jasmine rice!
One of my Favorite recipes! This one I highly recommended! :p