Thai Food Recipe: Ã Â¸Å“Ã Â¸Â±Ã Â¸â€Ã Â¸Â§Ã Â¸Â¸Ã Â¹â€°Ã Â¸â„¢Ã Â¹â‚¬Ã Â¸ÂªÃ Â¹â€°Ã Â¸â„¢ Pad Woon Sen
(Glass Noodle Stir-Fried)
1 cup big shrimp (peeled, de-veined and cooked)
1 cup cooked shitake mushroom
1 group Chinese celery (cut 1 inch)
1 group scallion (cut 1 inch)
9 oz. glass noodle (bean vermicelli)
Ã‚Â½ cup bean sprouts
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. fish sauce
4 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. olive oil
Ã‚Â½ cup water
- Soak glass noodle in water for 3 minutes.
- Drain in a sieve. Cook the noodle in boiling water for 2 seconds and drain it again.
- Mix soy sauce, fish sauce and oyster sauce together in one cup.
- Put olive oil in a hot pan and fry minced garlic until it turns little yellow.
- Add shrimp and shitake mushroom. Put the mixed sauce and stir.
- Now, lower the fire, add noodle and then mix with the sauce until the noodle turn even brown.
- Add Chinese celery and scallion.
Serve when itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hot with fresh bean sprouts on the side.