Gang Kua Subparod
1 cup shrimp, duck, beef or pork
1 cup coconut thick cream
2 cups coco nut milk
2 tbsp. fish sauce
1 tbsp. palm sugar
2-4 tbsp. concentrated tamarind juice
2 cups cut pineapple
Prepare the paste:
7 dried pepper (red and big size)
1/2 tbsp. minced galingale
1 tbsp. minced lemongrass
10 cloves garlic
2 tbsp. minced red onion
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. minced coriander roots
1/2 tsp. kaffir lime skin
1 tsp. shrimp paste
1. Ground all the paste ingredients together.
2. Pour coconut cream into the pot and heat it with low fire. Add the paste from step 1 and keep stirring.
3. When it’s boiling, add pork, beef, duck or shrimps.
4. After that, add fish sauce, pineapple, coconut milk, palm sugar and concentrated tamarind juice.
5. Cook for 10-15 minutes for pork, duck and beef and 5 minutes for the shrimps then remove from the stove.