Thai Food Recipe: Tom Jued Puk Gard Dong
Chinese Mustard Pickled Soup
2 cups chicken breast (cut it thick)
3 cloves garlic
1 radish (optional)
1 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. fish sauce
8 oz. pickled Chinese mustard
2 cups water
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Crush black pepper and garlic together lightly.
2. Mix chicken with crushed garlic and black pepper. Add soy sauce and leave it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
3. Take the chicken out. Boil 2 cups of water. Add salt, fish sauce and put the chicken.
4. Now, cook it for 8 minutes.
5. Add pickled Chinese mustard and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. The soup will taste sour and a little bit salty. Turn off the fire.
You will get a great taste from black pepper as it sticks on the chicken!